¡@
Brief History¢xMissions¢xVision¢xOrganization¢xDepartment Introduction¢xChinese
¡@

¡@

      Kaohsiung Municipal Min-Sheng Hospital was a noted and long history hospital in Kaohsiung city. It established in 1914, initially called¡§Takao Hospital¡šand had internal medicine¡Bsurgery and ophthalmology three departments only. In 1954, after recession from Japaness occupation, the name of Taiwan Provincial Hospital was replaced the former name and added OBS., Pediatrics, ENT, Dermatology ect.

      There were 150 admission beds in 1958. The hospital moved to the current address location in 1978 and changed the name to Kaohsiung Municipal Min-Sheng Hospital. Owing to building restructure and facilities renew, there are 334 beds, 28 departments and have total staff 484 persons at the present time. From 1991 to1999, Min-Sheng Hospital was a district teaching hospital assessed by Department of Health, local teaching hospital in 2000,and returned to District teaching hospital in 2001 till now.

¡@

¡@

134 Kaihsuam 2nd Rd. Lin-Yah District Kaohsiung Taiwan,R.O.C. TEL:886-7-751-1131